Data susceptible of being collected:
Data that you provide us with voluntarily while you complete forms on the website and, in order to secure transactions and fight against fraud, any supporting document you send us at our request if need be.
Data that you agree to provide us with at our request when you report a problem encountered on the website. If you write to us, we reserve the right to keep a copy of the correspondence for a reasonable period of time.
Information related to transactions that you carry out from this website and to the execution of your orders.
Details of your visits on this website including traffic data, your IP address, the hostname of your computer, information about your browser and the domain name of the reference website from which you were redirected on the website and weblogs.
Use of personal data:
We use data that we keep concerning you in the following way:
- In order to meet our obligations arising from any of the contracts made between you and us (e.g. the purchase of a watch) but also services that you require from us (e.g. subscribing to newsletters).
- In order to provide you with information you require about the products and services that, according to us, could interest you, if you have explicitly given your agreement by ticking the box provided for that purpose and entitled « I allow Gagnebin Horlogerie to use my personal data for marketing purposes in order to promote products and services of the brand G.Gagnebin&Cie ».
- If you are already a client of our company and accepted it during the collection of your data, we will provide you by electronic mail with information about products and services similar to those you have already bought or used, as long as you have not objected (i) in the electronic messages that you will receive including an objection process or (ii) through an explicit declaration to our company.
- In order to inform you about any change in our services.
Disclosure of your personal data:
We do not communicate any of your personal data (name, postal address, electronic address, etc…) to third parties without your consent.
However, we reserve the right to transfer your personal data to external companies that are contractually linked to us for the execution of a contract concerning you, and in conformity with the goals pursued in the Terms and Conditions herein and while requiring that they insure an adequate protection of the confidentiality of your personal data.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to transfer your personal data to third parties in the following limited cases and in the limits authorized by Swiss law :
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to meet a legal obligation, or in order to apply or have our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Shipping executed or any other agreement made with you; or in order to protect the rights, property or security of Gagnebin Horlogerie SA, of our clients or third parties. This includes information exchange with other companies and organizations in order to prevent fraud and reduce risks linked to credit.
- As part of the validity control of all the credit card payments: these payments are submitted to a valid control carried out by the card issuer who has to, additionally, authorize the use of the card. The online order will only be considered as effective when the transaction centers confirms their agreement. Personal data of the card holder that are necessary for these controls can then be exchanged with third parties.
Storage space of your personal data:
Data that we collect about will be stored in Switzerland.
All information that you provide us with will be stored on our secured servers. Payment operations are codified as per SSL technology. You are responsible of the confidentiality of the password we gave you (or the one you choose) to access to certain parts of this website. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Gagnebin Horlogerie SA commits to implement the measures that appear appropriate in order to preserve data security, notably prevent them from being deformed, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Gagnebin Horlogerie SA also commits to implement the measures that appear appropriate in order to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of bank card numbers against any unauthorized access, use, misappropriation, communication or modification by using secured payment systems that are compliant with the applicable regulation. Gagnebin Horlogerie SA cannot however protect the user against any fraudulent use of their bank card.
We do not use neither install any spying softwares on your computer and do not use any spying softwares in order to gather information from your computer.